Tuesday, June 24, 2014

15 weeks

Week: 15

Baby is the size of: an orange

Symptoms: I'm actually starting to get surges of energy, which is great!  I've also taken to peeing every 20 minutes during the day and a few times throughout the night which means sleep has been tricky.  Sometimes I'll stay awake after and just let my mind race...


Last heard the HB: yesterday at our OBGYN checkup.  Baby sounded great with a hb of 150bpm.

Emotionally: I'm doing pretty well.  Having more of a "bump" definitely has helped me.  I finally bought a few baby things at garage sales over the weekend, and that was a huge celebration step for me.  I have baby stuff in my house!!!!!!!!  Oh wow!!

Plans:  we're learning everything we can about cloth diapering right now.  S is on board with it and even though it'll be extra work, we're going to save so much money in the long run.

Positive note: passing June 19th was bittersweet but I can't help but feel an overwhelming sense of gratitude and thankfulness for each day with this little one.  Also, I love seeing our friends become parents themselves...it's the best!
your baby at 15 weeks
  • You probably can't feel it yet, but she's squirming a ton!
  • She might even be hiccuping in there.
  • She's making lots of progress: her joints and limbs can all move now.

No comments:

Post a Comment